Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
F.No.HQ-PPI03/26/2022-PP_1-The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-
Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
परीक्षेचे नाव: मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ (नॉन टेक्निकल) & हवालदार (CBIC & CBN) परीक्षा 2022
मल्टी टास्किं स्टाफ (नॉन टेक्निकल) स्टाफ: 10880+1114
हवालदार (CBIC & CBN): 529
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/महिला: फी नाही]
पद क्र.1: 10वी उत्तीर्ण किंवा समतुल्य.
पद क्र.2: 10वी उत्तीर्ण किंवा समतुल्य.
वयाची अट: 01 जानेवारी 2023 रोजी [SC/ST: 05 वर्षे सूट, OBC: 03 वर्षे सूट]
पद क्र.1: 18 ते 25 वर्षे
पद क्र.2: 18 ते 27 वर्षे
Online अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख: 24 फेब्रुवारी 2023 (11:00 PM)
Tier-I (CBT): एप्रिल 2023
Tier-II (वर्णनात्मक पेपर): नंतर कळविण्यात येईल.
1. Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready:
a. Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and frontal view of the face should be visible. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V b. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
c. Details of qualifying educational qualification like passing year, roll number, percentage/ CGPA, name of Board, etc.
2. Login to online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
3. Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022’ section under ‘Latest otifications’ tab.
4. Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be filled automatically from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of the One-time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left-hand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
5. S No-15: Give your preference of Examination Centers. You may choose
examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
6. S No-16: Choose the language in which you want to take Computer Based
7. S No-17: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen and therefore they should select ‘No’.
8. S No-18.1: Provide information on whether you are suffering from Bechmark Disabilities in mentioned categories. (Please refer Para 8.1 of the Notice of Examination)
9. S No-18.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write. Please go through
Para-8.2 and 8.3 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
10. S No-18.3 to 18.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of scribe as per Para-
8 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of scribe.
11. S No-19: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age-relaxation category.
12. S No-20: Indicate your preferences for the Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs in the order of priority. You are advised to give as many preferences of States/ UTs /
44 CCAs as you may like.
13. S No-21: Indicate your highest qualification.
14. S No-22: Provide details of the qualifying educational qualification.
15. S No-23: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No. 23 and fill up accordingly.
16. S No-24, 25 and 26: Information with regard to Present and Permanent Address will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration data.
17. Upload your recent Photograph without spectacles/cap (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) as specified at S. No-1a above. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. Specimen of Photographs acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V. Candidates may refer to the same.
18. Upload your signature as specified at S.No.-1b above. Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
19. S No-27: The photograph uploaded above should not be more than three
months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Click ‘Yes’, if the photograph uploaded above is not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
20. Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
21. Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/ Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application.
22. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
23. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,
MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Refer Para-11 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of fee.
24. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’ and status of the application will be indicated as ‘Application Received (Contents Not Verified)’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide printout of the online application form to address grievances related to online application, if any.
Comments are closed.